VANCOUVER ISLAND SPRING HOCKEY 2019
Vancouver island Spring Hockey is a private program with no affiliation to Nanaimo Minor Hockey or Hockey Canada.
Cell # 604-378-8088
12 League Games plus 2 Playoff Games
All four teams will qualify for Playoffs. (1v4, 2v3)
Teams will be selected by directors. Requests to play with a friend will be considered but not guaranteed.
Vancouver Island Spring Hockey 2016 Expectations and Rules
- VISH Players are here to have fun and maintain on ice fitness.
- VISH is great for kids that DO play other spring sports.
- Players are expected to be at rink 15 mins before ice time.
- Players are expected to “play within their weight class” and will be disciplined if they cannot manage that expectation.
- Fighting is not tolerated.
- VISH Reserves the Right to Ban any Player from the League for failing to adhere to Rules and Expectations.
- Zero Tolerance for Poor Sportsmanship on or off the ice.
- 24 Hour Cooling Off Period before Coach or Director is contacted.
- 100% Attendance is not expected but email of schedule conflict is.
- Parents are NOT to Approach the Bench During any Games.
- Verbal Abuse of Coaches and Referee’s will not be tolerated.
- Verbal Abuse of Any Player on or off the ice will not be tolerated.
- Zero Tolerance for use of Tobacco, Alcohol or controlled substances.
- Clock and Game Sheet Volunteers are required for every game.
- Games will not proceed without Volunteer Positions Filled.